Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Things That Are Awesome

Here is a short list of some things I thought were awesome a couple weeks ago during church.

~ Jason

~ Church

~Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Pt. 1

~ Pokemon

~ Beaches

That's me way down there having awesome fun times in Oregon, Summer 2010.


Hukilau Beach. In Hawaii for Spring Break 2007.


Sunset Beach, Oahu. Too many good beach pictures. I like them a lot, ok?

~ Sea Glass--Jason gave me the best book about sea glass for our anniversary, which we spent hunting sea glass.

~ Reading Books
http://www.travelpr.co.uk/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/the-lost-world-arthur-conon-doyle.jpg

~ Harry Potter

~ Italian Sodas

~Art and Art History

I'm writing my thesis on the Kirche am Steinhof by Otto Wagner.

~ Pycnopodia helianthoides

~ Cutthroat Island--One of my favorite movies--don't judge.

~ Peter Pan (In all its glorious forms.)

~ Dresses
Atop the Grand Staircase Dress

~ Cardigans

~ Tights

~ SCUBA diving with sharks in the Bahamas
We also saw eagle rays, sting rays, scorpion fish, turtles, many other kinds of fish.

~ Music

The Raccoon River Quartet.


Hanging out with Lee Rocker.

~ Star Wars

~ Dread Pirate
http://www.backporchgames.com/images/dread-pirate-bookshelf1.jpg

~ Jacks
http://store.imaginechildhood.com/images/products/display/jacks1.jpg
This is the kind I have, only they come in a turquoise leather pouch. Yes, I still play.

~ Pies (making and eating)

~ Sewing, knitting, and jewelry-making

I made my hoodie.

~ Sledding

Talisa, Manders, and me, circa 2005.

~ My Bed

2 comments:

  1. This has made me realize that I'm not very passionate about anything that society might deem "important."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love cardigans, beaches, harry potter, dresses, and pies! We have SO much in common.

    ReplyDelete